Monday 5 May 2008

My Quilting Cat



Well, this week I have a good reason for being behind in my quilting schedule... Mooshi loves my ironing board, sewing machine (but only when its on and in use), fabric and quilting stash. And, as it was the only spot of sun in the house I didnt have the heart to move her.


I spent my afternoon sorting out a few 'maybe' quilt fabric piles after Valuation this morning.


I was delighted with the all the positive and encouraging feedback I received after posting a few of my quilts on The Quilt Show.

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to leave a comment. I will be posting some stencil ideas up soon so that anyone who's interested can give stencilling a try...

1 comment:

  1. Moggie approves of your consideration and suggests
    I undergo some counseling with
    you as to how to handle a cat with
    some respect.
    I told her she was still young enough to learn.
    Love the work. Hope to catch up at Tarts one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...