Monday 22 September 2008

Secret Quilting Business


It's been quiet lately, because I've been up to....secret quilting business..... this is the only snap shot I can provide (or else I'll be in a lot of trouble!). Being the last hand on the list, I was waiting to receive the item, and now I'm quilting against time to get it finished.
You know, it doesnt matter what I plan, or what I say, last minute quilting is becoming my specialty!
After a little clean up and sorting out on my weekend , I'm back to the stitch!
Will keep you posted with more info AFTER the event.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...