Thursday 22 September 2011

Light and Shade: finishing my challenge

This is a post related to my entry in the International Quilt Challenge, of which I am a member.


I am very relieved top say that I managed to finish my first challenge on time. The day before leaving on my trip actually. Here are some pics of my progress. I did have a hard time selecting the thread, especially for the yellow shade. I felt that the yellow was too bright, but didn’t want it too subtle. Happily, I chose the right shade and it turned out the way I wanted.


I am really looking forward to seeing everyone else’s interpretation of this theme shortly!
The first challenge is Light and Shadow and the challenge deadline is the 23rd Sept. I am really looking forward to seeing what the other International Quilt Members have been up to this last month….you can take a look too...

3 comments:

  1. Esther
    what a beautiful box of threads, the colours make me want to play with some fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update on your Challenge. And for the Link to see more of the quilters progress. It would be fun to see them all in one place. I'm sure you'll share pictures later for us who can't go see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your box of threads. Beautiful colours. Hope you are relaxing on your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...