Sunday 17 June 2012

Poppy, details



Poppy

This is a block from Part 5 of my free 2012 Mystery BOM Forget Me Not 


When I decided to make 2x of my Mystery Bom at the same time - a light and a dark background, I thought I might struggle to decide which block to use for the light, and which to use for the black.

It was a real theoretical dilemma, because often finding the right hues for just one block can take hours....

But, I have been pleasantly surprised and have found that the flowers really speak for themselves, each month I know immediately which will be the light and which will be the dark quilt.

Of course, you can have delicate pastel poppies too, but I went for vivid colours for my black background quilt.







This is a block from Part 5
of my free 2012 Mystery BOM Forget Me Not
You can download this month's block via my website or my Yahoo Bom Group 

2 comments:

  1. Your work is sooooooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely. I like the twisted stems, the hairs on them and the wiggle on the stems

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...