Wednesday 15 August 2012

WOW: Magnolia & Crown of Thorns

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays

Part 7: Forget Me Not BOM  is launched
I'm feeling better today but still rather tired. The flu has really taken it out of me and I could use another month in bed just recuperating. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all do with the BOM blocks this month, it's always exciting when the photos start trickling in. If you're not already a member of my Yahoo Bom Group, it's always a good time to join. There's always some beautiful work going on.




Magnolia or
 Crown of Thorns





3 comments:

  1. Wow more gorgeous blocks! I really love the magnolia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Esther for these beautiful blocks. I know that you have not been feeling good, hopefully you are on the mend now. Hugs Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to this BOM. Month 7 will be my first block. I love the effect of using color pencils to shade and add detail to the flowers. How well does the pencil hold up to washing? If I use stitch and wash will the pencil come out when I wash away the webbing? Will the pencil hold up for a bed quilt or do you recommend just for a wall quilt?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...