Wednesday 10 October 2012

WOW: Gleaming Wednesday

WOW = WIPs On Wednesday

As I can't comfortably sew at the moment,  I've been spending extra time admiring Pinterest. There's lots of interesting information on there, even odd little tips to make you excited about housework, which seems impossible, but happens to be true.


Did you know for instance, that cream of Tartar mixed with water makes everything metal or plated sparkly and brilliant? I didn't. So impossibly easy, I thought I'd give it a try..


So I tested it out on our toaster


and yes, it looks like I'll be making my kitchen sparkle today.With thanks to Kim who's original blog post was pinned to supply us with this great tip.


What's your WIP today?


3 comments:

  1. I thought you were supposed to be resting???? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great tip this week Esther -- hope you are getting some rest!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Esther. Hope you're feeling better and on the mend. You have an odd way of resting!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...