Friday 15 February 2013

FMN: Part 13 is launched


Forget Me Not is coming to it's sweet end. It's been a charming applique quilt, I've really enjoyed every block. But I shouldnt be talking about it like it's all finished now. Oh no, this might be the last applique block option, but next month is the quilt top reveal. Ready?




 
These are blocks from Part 13
of my free 2012 -2013 Mystery BOM Forget Me Not
 
Yes, anyone can join in:
You can download this month's block via my website or my Yahoo Bom Group

1 comment:

  1. Two more amazing blocks thanks so much for your talent and generosity. Love them.
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...