Wednesday 24 April 2013

WOW: New BOM Preparations

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
 




 
 





This week I enjoyed being a Quilt Angel over at the AQC. There were so many beautiful quilts on show and so many familiar faces to catch up with, it was a real privilege to help out and discuss techniques with interested viewers.

 
 
 
 
 
 
I did take some photos but didn't get time to ask quilters for their specific permission (quilt shows and people's attitudes to taking photos have changed so much that I don't want to post any here with express permission from the quilter), so I'll show my favourite features of the building - the historically reproduced stencil wall and ceiling features that I always love to admire.
 
 
What about the new BOM ?
 
 
With Forget Me Not finished, I don't want you to think it's all cosy evenings and knitting around at my place - no no! I'm busy at work on the new BOM which I'm super excited about and there are a few surprises in store, it's a whole new approach for me.
 
So stay tuned...
 
What's Your WOW ?
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So exciting to have a new BOM coming up. I cannot wait to see what it is!

    Something new for you probably means something new for me too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...